Print Shop for Sale, one of NPRC’s all-time, most popular bookstore publications, is now back in stock. Quantities are limited, however, and available only as a hard copy. Sorry, no PDFs.
Don’t put your business up for sale or offer to buy a competitor until you purchased a copy of Print Shop for Sale.
Now in its 6th printing, this 310-page book by industry leaders John Stewart and Larry Hunt is packed with practical information on how to arrive at a “fair market” price for the business.
Chapter 12 of special interest – This chapter is special… it contains 12, 4-page analyses detailing exactly how the “Excess Earnings” approach is used to value real-world companies. These sample valuations are well worth the entire price of the book.
Print Shop for Sale includes 14 key chapters dealing with some of the following:
- Historical and current valuation methods
- Common valuation myths
- Importance of “Excess Earnings”
- What happens when there are no “Excess Earnings?”
- What about a business with a negative “net worth?”
- Great tips for increasing the value of your business
- Cautions for prospective buyers
RETAIL PRICE: $94.50 (includes shipping & handling)
NPRC MEMBER PRICE: $74.00 (includes shipping & handling)
An additional postage charge of $18 applies to Canadian orders.