NPRC has just released the highly anticipated 2018 Digital Color Pricing Study. This new 100+ page report offers up average and median pricing for dozens of color digital products and services in the printing industry.
I just had to let you know how impressed I was with the Digital Pricing Study you just released. While I only spent 30 minutes going over the study, my initial impression is that the quality of this study is as good if not better than previous studies. Thanks for the hard work you and NPRC put into these studies, The printing industry is better off because of studies such as this.”
Curry Printing & Marketing,
PDF Copies… $179.00
Hard Copies… $191.00
NPRC Member Pricing
PDF Pricing… $89.50
Hard Copies… $95.50
Discover what fellow printers from
around the country are charging for…
• Graphic Services – Standard and Complex
• Variable Data 4/4 cards (sizes 4.25 x 5.5 and 5.5 x 8.5)
• Flat sheets, 100# Text & Cover (finished sizes 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17)
• Rack Cards – 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 4 x 9, full-bleed
• 2-Part and 3-Part Carbonless forms, plain and numbered
• Click Charges Only for quantities ranging from 500 to 5,000!
• 16-page and 32-page newsletters (qtys. 100 – 2,500)
• 32-page Booklets – finished size.5 x 8.5 (qtys. 100 – 2,500)
• #10 and 9 x 12 Envelopes – Blk only and 4-C (qtys. 100 – 2,500)
• Plus many, many other prices with majority high-low guidelines
Special Note to Survey Participants – Please note that printing firms who participated in our Digital Color Pricing survey receive an email and link for downloading the FREE PDF of the study on Dec. 2oth and Dec. 21st, 2017. Please check your trash and deleted folders as well as your spam folders if you are unable to find the email used to distribute this study. The subject line used to advise participants was: “Urgent – Here’s Your 2018 Digital Color Pricing Study.”
Visit the NPRC Bookstore to place your order.