PRELIMINARY SAMPLE PRICING FROM
NEW NPRC BINDERY SERVICES SURVEY
Interested in some preliminary, “early bird” sample pricing extracted from NPRC’s 2018 Bindery Services Pricing Survey?– then check out some of our pricing below.
Remember, every printing firm that participates in this survey will receive a copy of the final study absolutely FREE. Surveys must be submitted no later than the March 31, 2018 Deadline. Click here to download worksheet.
The following sample prices are subject to change, but from our experience, even with a small sampling, these prices will probably be very close to the data we will provide in the final study:
- Hand gathering, average hourly charge… $47.38
- Hand collate 6M folded sheets, $214.49 or $35.75/M
- Machine Collate 500 each of 10 8.5 x 11 sheets (5M total)… $17.99/M
- Hourly cutting charge… $55.71
- Charge per individual cut… $1.12
- 3-Hole Drilling, off-line (60# stock)… $10.52/M
- 3-Hole Drilling on digital device… $11.27/M
- Padding Charge, 100 pads, 8.5 x 11, 100 shts/pad… $0.50 cents/pad
- Numbering Charge on digital devices… $28.64/M
- Crash Imprint 1M 2-part NCR… $36.17
- Plus pricing for literally dozens and dozens of the most popular bindery services and products produced or offered in our industry!
If you’re really interested in fully exploring what fellow printers, large and small, are charging for various bindery services such as scoring, perfing, collating (machine and manual), cutting charges, plastic coil and Wire-O, 3-hole drilling and a dozen of other popular bindery services offered in our industry then you should really plan on participating in this popular industry survey.
You can easily end up paying $170 or more for this study when it is released in the next 60 days, OR or you can receive it FREE just by participating. Go here to download the 2018 Bindery Services Pricing Worksheet.