Whatever you do, don't try to sell your printing
business or offer to buy another firm
until you've read "Print Shop for Sale"
Whether you're planning on selling in the next six months or considering the purchase of a competitor, this 310-page book by industry leaders John Stewart and Larry Hunt is packed with information on how to arrive at a "fair market" price for the business - a price on which both you and a prospective seller or buyer can agree.
RETAIL PRICE: $89 (includes shipping & handling)
NPRC MEMBER PRICE: $89 (includes shipping & handling)
NOTE: This publication is only available as a hard copy
An additional postage charge of $18 applies to Canadian orders.
What you Get
Print Shop For Sale includes 14 chapters dealing with some of the following:
- Historical and current valuation methods
- Common valuation myths
- Importance of "Excess Earnings"
- What happens when there are no "Excess Earnings?"
- What about a business with a negative "net worth?"
- Great tips for increasing the value of your business
- Cautions for prospective buyers
This 2nd edition now includes a total of 12 sample company valuations based upon the Hunt-Stewart recommended valuation approach. Included among the sample valuations are:
- Independent and franchise firms
- Single and multiple shop locations
- Firms with dramatic differences in sales & profits
Take the samples we provide, insert your own numbers as required, follow the steps we outline, and you'll have your own valuation in a matter of minutes.
Also included included in Print Shop For Sale is a 100-page Appendix containing actual valuations for companies with annual sales ranging between $250,000 and $5 million. The unique valuation tables use a "quick lookup" approach and provide an estimated "fair market" based upon a number of variables, including sales volume, net assets, owner's compensation and a range of excess earnings multipliers.