NPRC Releases New Color
Digital Pricing Study!
NPRC has just released the brand-new, 100+ page information-packed Digital Color Pricing Study.
100% Money-back Guarantee - As always, this publication is sold on a 100% money-back, no questions asked guarantee if you are not totally satisfied.
Special Note to Survey Participants
Printing firms who participated in this key received a special email containing a link to download the FREE PDF of the study on Dec. 20th and a second one on Dec . 21st, 2017. The subject line of the email was: "URGENT - Here is your 2018 Digital Color Pricing Study." Please check your spam and deleted folders for the special notice. At this time, we are unable to process requests to send another copy.
Hard Copy... $191.00
NPRC Member Price
Hard Copy... $95.50
This new study features pricing for dozens and dozens of popular color digital products, including some of the following:
Here are just a few of the products & services covered...
- Average and Median Hourly Graphics Charges
- Variable Data Printing - Cards 5.5 x 8.5 and 4.25 x 5.5
- Flat Sheets (flyers & brochures), 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 8.5 x 11
- Flat Sheets (flyers & brochures), 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 11 x 17
- Rack Cards, 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 4 x 9
- 2-P and 3-P Carbonless Forms, with and without numbering
- Click charges only (Coated Text and Coated Cover)
- General Stock Mark-up Practices
- Newsletter pricing - 16-page and 32-pages, quantities 100 - 2,500
- Booklet (with separate cover) Pricing; 16-page and 32-pages
- Digitally printed Envelopes, #10/24 & 9 x 12 Catalogs, blk & color
- Business Card Pricing - Cards produced in-house vs. brokered
- General Discounting practices for various types of customers
- Plus many, many other pricing details
My prices were significantly higher than those in the study. The Sales per Employee market baskets were very helpful. I am higher in the marketplace on smaller quantities and lower on higher quantities.
Paul Carroll, AP Navitus, Rumford, RI