Why pay $175 or more for this soon-to-be-published, info-packed digital pricing study when you can receive it FREE simply by completing our survey and returning it by the June 16th Deadline!
The new Digital Pricing Survey is 20% shorter than previous surveys, and yet covers key products and services suggested by printers just like yourself. These are a few of the products and services covered by our new survey:
- Min. & Hourly rates for graphic design services
- Variable Data fees – minimums and hourly
- Variable Data Pricing for two popular sized variable data jobs
- Pricing for flyers & catalog sheets – 100# coated text and cover
- Rack cards, 4 x 9″, both 4/0 and 4/4; Qtys 500 – 10,000
- Carbonless forms – 2-part and 3-part, with & without numbering
- Basic click fees for text and cover, Qtys 1,000 to 10,000
- Newsletters and booklets – 8, 16 and 32-page formats
- Digitally printed envelopes – Black and 4-C, #10s, baronial and Catalog
Not only have we shortened this survey, but we’ve made participating in this specific survey easier than ever. Just follow the two easy steps as outlined below.
To Participate in Our New Pricing Survey
We Recommend The Following Two Step Process:
Step #1 – First, download and print-out our PDF Survey Worksheet. We strongly urge you not to skip this step. Remember, this survey worksheet can be completed by a trusted manager or CSR.
Step #2 – Once you’ve completed the worksheet, click here and this will take you to our official survey website where you will re-enter your answers from your worksheet.
Despite the fact that this process involves two steps, it is critical for survey accuracy. Yes, it is possible to go directly to our on-line survey instead of completing the worksheet first, but we don’t recommend it. We estimate that Step #2 should take no more than 10 minutes to re-enter your answers from the worksheet.
As with all our reports and surveys, we guarantee 100% Confidentiality of all data received. Once verified, all identifying information is removed from our data base. Only one individual (John Stewart) ever sees or has access to that database.
Remember the DEADLINE
for completing and submitting
your survey is Sunday, June 16, 2019