The National Printing Research Council (NPRC) has released its latest industry survey providing a detailed analysis of the personal net worth of printers. The report was mailed 1st Class and or distributed via email to more than 120 participating firms. The report is now available for sale (hard copies only) in the NPRC Bookstore.
“Successes, regrets and advice section was priceless. I have followed many of those suggestions over the years and it has paid off.”
John Byrd, Bryd Printing Co., Norcross, GA
“I have been in the printing business for over 36 years and always wondered how I was doing compared to other print shops. With this Net Worth Study, now I know. No more guessing.”
Dan Tiedt Sr., PIP Marketing/Signs/Print,Iowa City, Iowa
Click here to review additional testimonials provided by fellow printers. Read what they have to say about the value of this just-released report.
Retail Price… $225
NPRC Member Price… $112.50
At the present time, this report is only available as a hard copy. No PDFs.
In the meantime, NPRC has released some preliminary statistics uncovered in the survey:
- 24% of survey participants report a net worth between $501,000 and $1 million.
- Average net worth of all participants is $2.2 million
- Average 2016 sales of participants is $1.5 million
- Approximately 62% of all owners surveyed indicated they owned their own building. It’s even higher among those with the highest net worth.
- Estimated average value of building (if owned) is $709,000.
- 28% of owners indicate they also own other commercial real estate.
- Approximately 37% of those surveyed indicated they owned other “non-commercial” real estate such as second homes, vacation cottages, etc.
The National Printing Research Council is dedicated to publishing hard-hitting, fact-based research studies and surveys that directly benefit its members. We employ a full-time executive director with extensive knowledge of the industry, and we are available 24/7 to answer questions about pricing, profitability, wages, key financial ratios, and valuation methods. And best yet, we offer those services and more for low annual dues of ONLY $240!
A special new-member bonus! Printers who join NPRC between now and March 16, 2017 will receive a FREE copy of the above-mentioned confidential report on personal net worth. This is a “first-of-its-kind” report and is sure to spark a lot of discussion in the printing industry.
More than 120 owners, with sales ranging from $200,000 to $7.5 million, shared highly personal data about their personal net worth and told us where and how this wealth was acquired. This report, which will retail for $295.00, is expected to be released no later than Jan. 31, 2017. No other industry trade organization gathers, analyzes and provides this type of in-depth information.